A Shower Cap (also known as a bathing cap) is a hat worn while showering or bathing to protect hair from becoming wet.
Alternatively, shower caps for children can be crowns with wide brims that prevent water and shampoo from getting in the eyes while allowing the hair to be washed.
How to choose the best Swimming cap?
- Have you finally signed up for the swimming class? Then it’s time to choose the accessories to take a dip in the pool.
- In today’s article, we will talk about one of them: the swimming cap.
- Silicone, latex, helanca, lycra, polyamide, or microfiber materials are diverse.
- Swimming caps, in addition to providing better head movement when breathing, protect hair and prevent hair from falling into the pool.
- It does not matter if your hair is short, long or if you are bald. Wearing a shower cap is very important.
- Making the right choice is very simple. These are some tips to help you finance in the best limit and shake the pool.
Also Read: Lemon Juice for Hair –Benefits of lemon for hair & scalp, Lemon Hair Mask
Best Swim Caps
- You can find different models of swim caps in stores. Each material has its differentials. These are the best and most popular hats today:
- The most comfortable cap
- For those who want to cover their ears.
- Bathing cap with massage effect
- Simplicity and comfort in a cap
- Choosing the best cap for your swimming class is simple. The vast majority of models meet the main requirements well.
- However, you still need to take into account some factors, such as material and comfort.
- Follow us through this comprehensive Shopping Guide to learn more and make the best decision!
- Comfort is one of the main ideas when buying your swimming cap.
Also Read: Shades of brown hair color – How to become a brunette?
Advantages and disadvantages of the swimming cap
- Hygienic and easy to use
- Protects hair from chlorine
- Promotes better performance when breathing.
- It helps maintain body heat
- Long-lasting if well maintained
- Need for cleaning and disinfection after use.
- Some models can cause a feeling of pressure on the head.
What materials are used in the swimming cap?
- There are swim caps made with different materials such as silicone, latex, Helena, lycra, polyamide, microfiber, and even neoprene.
- The primary and most common types found on the market today are latex, lycra, and silicone.
- These materials tend to meet the needs of swimmers very well. Learn a little more about each of these models:
1. Latex Shower Cap
- They are usually the cheapest on the market. Its elasticity keeps long hair well.
- However, even maintaining all the care of conservation, its durability is short.
- This model is often used as a gift for swimming festivals or sporting goods companies.
- That is why it is so popular.
2. Lycra cap
- In terms of care, lycra swim caps are the least labour-intensive. Wash with mild soap and water. However, over time it inclines to lose its function.
- Just as lycra swimsuits and bathing suits need to be changed after a period, so are swim caps. The chlorine ends up using the material.
- Despite this, this cap model is very comfortable and an option widely used by children.
- Lycra hat options are the most comfortable and generally the most used by children.
3. Silicone cap
- The most durable of the three, the silicone cap, is one of the most used options by swimmers. Its size is usually unique and has a wide variety of colours.
- The price of the silicone cap varies widely and can reach up to R $ 50, on average.
Also Read: Short sides long top hairstyles – Best haircuts for men with short sides
The Best Shower Caps
1. Random Color Shower Cap 3 Pieces
- The material is like a super bag, so normal thin, but it does its job
- Colour: Multicolored
- Kind: Shower cap
- Composition: 100% polyethylene
2. Reusable G2PLUS 2 Pieces Waterproof Shower Cap
- The weight of our shower cap is 70g, and the tolerance can be 10g.
- Double waterproof layer: These hoods contain two layers, including an outer layer of polyester and an inner layer of EVA, which effectively keeps your hair dry when you enjoy the shower.
- It is pretty easy to put on and take off. With stitched, flexible, and stretchy soft elastic, the decorative hem makes it stylish, comfortable to wear and take off.
- Shower cap with an elastic band, elastic length, easy to unload, flexibly fixed, suitable for different head
circumferences, good quality, large capacity, and comfortable to wear.
3. LJY-Shower Cap
- The shower caps are made of quality EVA material, non-toxic and tasteless to keep your hair dry.
- Its elastic band adapts to different head circumferences.
- Non-disposable can be used multiple times; lightweight, easy to carry on the go.
- Wide range of uses: suitable for the shower, kitchen, and spa; ideal to protect your hair while you shower or tie your hair during.
4. Fashy Mujer Gorro de Ducha
- Irregular shower cap Fun by Fashy!
- Excellent quality swim cap with elastic headband A size shower caps
Also Read: Two-Piece Dress – Several Advantages, The most popular two-piece set
5. Klorane Terrycloth Lined
- This shower cap, separately from the others, is made from BPA- and PVC- free material.
- The inside is creased with terry cloth to prevent hair from crimping up.
- It is machine washable, so you can retain using it again and again.
6. EcoTools Shower Cap
- Most hotels propose a complimentary shower cap, but they’re often delicate and unproductive.
- Before heading on a trip, pack this gorgeous shower cap to make sure you never have a bad hair day.
- We love that it comes with a recyclable mesh bag, making it that informal to store in your carry-on.
7. The Vintage Cosmetic Company Leopard Print Shower Cap
- 50s-style shower cap works double duty to retain your hair fresh, dry, and look faultless.
- The polyester-satin material works well to guard your hair against wetness as well as helping your conditioning behaviours work well.
- Just wear it over your head after smearing a hair mask and let it do its magic.
Also Read: Probiotics – How to choose probiotics, Best Probiotics for Women