Apple Support Write For Us
The Apple Store is the largest retail store. The stores sell various Apple products, including Mac computers, iPhone smartphones, iPad tablet computers, Apple Watch smartwatches, Apple TV digital media players, software, and selected third-party accessories.
After years of attempting but failing store-within-a-store concepts, then-CEO Steve Jobs opened the first Apple Stores in May 2001 as two locations. But, Seeing a need for improved retail presentation of the company’s products, he launched an effort in 1997 to revamp the retail program to enhance the company’s relationship with customers and hired Ron Johnson in 2000. In 1997, Jobs relaunched Apple’s online store, and in 2001, he opened the first two physical stores.
The media predicted that Apple would fail, but its stores were highly successful, outselling competing nearby stores and reaching $1 billion in annual sales within three years, making it the fastest retailer in history to do so. But, Apple has increased the number of retail locations and geographical coverage over the years, with 522 stores in 25 countries and regions worldwide. The newest store opened on December 3, 2022, at American Dream Mall in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Apple Support Write For Us
According to an April 2022 press release, more than 70% of eligible employees at the Apple Store in Atlanta’s Cumberland Mall have expressed interest in unionizing. Employees demanded a $28 hourly wage, better benefits, and profit-sharing. If the effort is successful, the store will become the first unionized Apple retail store in the United States.
How to Submit Your Article
In addition, share a Word document or a link file of your uploaded article with Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
Either send the text of the article in the contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Blogging
- Build your influence online
- Increase traffic on your website.
- Increase your subscriber base
- Improve your website ranking
Guidelines for Submitting the Article
- Articles must be original, engaging, and helpful tips and suggestions for the reader.
- Articles published elsewhere are not eligible.
- The Articles’ length must be at least 750+ words long and contain at least one copyright-free image (or have secured permission to use the image).
- Articles must not be self-promotion or spam. We will include a short bio (100 words or less) of the author along with a picture (250 x 250-pixel photo) and a single backlink to their website (unless it is a spam website).
- No Plagiarism – Attribute and cite citations, dates, research, etc.
- Minor changes can be made to your article to improve the content regarding grammar, style, clarity, and more. You have the option to preview the changes before they go live.
Search Terms of Apple Support Write For Us
apple support India
apple support email
apple support app
hostile work environment
apple support phone number
apple support chat
apple support appointment
you can contact us at email@example.com
Search Terms Related to Apple Support Write For Us
Write for us blogging
Blogging tips write for us
Blogging + “write for us.”
Become a guest blogger
Looking for guest posts
Guest posts wanted
Guest posting guidelines
Become an author