Fresh Food as Medicine Write For Us
Inflation makes it difficult for consumers to look beyond price. However, fresh food manufacturers and retailers may find an advantage in connecting consumers with healthy choices.
Shopping stress is rising again, not because of COVID-19 but because of higher food prices. Inflation affects almost everything for consumers, from where they shop to what they buy. And that, in turn, affects the revenue and profitability of the food industry, which is struggling to adapt. But for fresh food producers and grocers looking to compete on more than just price, there may be a bright spot: the continued demand for health and wellness.
While price overwhelms the importance of other purchase factors, 84% of consumers still consider health and well-being when purchasing fresh food (methodology). Furthermore, three out of four are seeking more personalized nutrition, representing a year-on-year increase of 13 percentage points. Additionally, 55% of consumers say they are willing to pay a premium for the right foods because they contribute to their health and well-being.
Saying that health and wellness are essential is one thing. Another thing is using food to prevent and treat specific health needs. Information, access, and ease of use are currently the barriers that the food industry should address.
Fortunately, food manufacturers and retailers may have an opportunity to help consumers overcome these barriers while improving the top and bottom lines. For example, many consumers say they trust their grocer and would be willing to share some of their medical data and use technology for personalized nutrition.
How to Submit Your Article
In addition, share a Word document or a link file of your uploaded article with Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
Either send the text of the article in the contact form or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Blogging
- Build your influence online
- Increase traffic on your website.
- Increase your subscriber base
- Improve your website ranking
Guidelines for Submitting the Article
- Articles must be original, engaging, and contain helpful tips and suggestions for the reader.
- Articles published elsewhere are not eligible
- The Articles must be at least 750+ words long and contain at least one copyright-free image (or have secured permission to use the image).
- Articles must not be self-promotion or spam. We will include a short bio (100 words or less) of the author along with a picture (250 x 250-pixel photo) and a single backlink to their website (unless it is a spam website).
- No Plagiarism – Attribute and cite citations, dates, research, and more.
Minor changes can be made to your article to improve the content in terms of grammar, style, clarity, and more. You have the option to preview the changes before they go live.
Search Terms Related to Fresh Food as Medicine Write For Us
- nutrition facts
- USDA nutrient database
- American society for nutrition
- nutrition websites
- USDA nutrient database download
- nutrition articles
- nutrition journal
- USDA nutrition calculator
You Can Also Search Us By:
[write for us” “Fitness”]
[write for us” + “Fitness”]
[Fitness + “write for us”]
[write for us Fitness”]
[submit Fitness guest post”]
[guest posting” + “Fitness”]
[write to us” + “Fitness”]
[guest post” “Fitness”]
[submit guest post” + “Fitness”]
[guest posting Fitness]
[Fitness guest post]
[write for us + health and fitness]
[write for us + fitness]
[write for us health and fitness]
[submit guest post fitness]
[fitness “write for us”]
[fitness write for us]
[fitness + write for us]
[“write for us” + fitness]