Table of Contents
Off Shoulder Tops
Off Shoulder, Tops are suitable for summer as they are trendy and straightforward and were first noticed in the early ’50s and ’60s.
If you have a slim pear or hourglass body, off the shoulder tops will look good on you.
However, if you have an apple, rectangle, inverted triangle body, plus a pear or taller hourglass body, there are some tops you should avoid to prevent your shoulders from widening.
If you’re shopping for an off-the-shoulder blouse online, read the reviews to find out what people are saying about whether or not it stays on your arms.
Try it on as soon as it reaches, but be sure not to remove the labels until you are sure you want to keep it.
How to keep off the shoulder tops in place?
- Although off the shoulder tops are trendy and fun, they cannot keep them in place.
- Choosing a top that fits your shoulders nicely and allows for arm movement will help prevent the top from moving too much.
- If you have an off-the-shoulder top that goes over your arms, all you need are safety pins and hair ties to keep it in place.
- If you put a hair tie on the shirt below the armpit, you can wear it without any problem.
1. Choose a top that fits comfortably across your shoulders.
- You don’t want to choose a top that is too tight and cuts off your shoulders.
- Choosing a very loose top can cause you to lift it, which is also annoying constantly.
- Choose a top that fits snugly around your shoulders and stays in place without cutting your arms.
- Always try on your shirt to determine if it fits well
- Arrange it however you want to use it on your arms and then move these up and down. If it slides down your arms, then it’s not tight.
2. Make sure the shirt allows you to move your arms
- If you can’t move them in the off-the-shoulder top, it’s not a snug fit.
- You don’t want your arms to be restricted to stay at the sides, and if it’s that tight, the sleeves will slide up every time you move.
- When trying on an off-the-shoulder top, swing your arms around to try it on before deciding if you want it
3. Find a bra that works well with your off-the-shoulder top
- Most off the shoulder tops need a strapless bra. If you don’t have a strapless bra that fits you, find one nude so you can wear it with anything.
- If necessary, you can attach the off-the-shoulder top to the bra using safety pins secured to the inside of the top.
4. Get 4 safety pins and 2 hair ties
- To keep the off-the-shoulder top in place, you will need four safety pins and two hair ties.
- Safety pins do not need to be significant, and it is enough that they can be secured in the hair tie. Look for soft hair ties if you have them, as they will go under the arms.
- If you don’t have hair ties, you can use elastic bands, but they won’t be as comfortable.
Rules for wearing off-the-shoulder tops
- Although it seems easy to use this beautiful garment, it has precise details that we must follow to the letter to wear it as it should.
- If you love using it, then you should read these basic rules.
1. A good bra
- You must use an excellent strapless so that the straps do not show and you show off your shoulders. Similarly, avoid transparent straps.
- The lace and ruffles in the blouses are the perfect complements not to see you straight. It will help you give volume to your figure. If you have a large bust, it is better to choose one with these characteristics but on the sleeves.
- Blouses off the shoulders and tied at the waist are perfect for women who have a straight figure.
- If you choose a striped design, try not to make you look wider. If you are slimmer, then it will look great on you.
5. Adapt to your body
- If your back is more comprehensive than your hips, this model of blouses will fit you perfectly. And if you’re still in doubt, look for a darker colour model and avoid prints.
- Make sure it fits well in the bust part. It will prevent you from having uncomfortable moments because your blouse is pulled down at all times.
Dresses with bare shoulders and ruffles between femininity and practicality
- If you are looking for a garment to wear that is both romantic and feminine at the same time, then the dresses with bare shoulders and ruffles are just what you need!
- The clothes are a must summer, as we well know. It is impossible to give them up, especially during the hot season, because they have many advantages in their favour.
1. They are comfortable
- It is enough to wear a dress – therefore only one garment – to have an outfit that is already complete;
2. They are versatile
- Clothes adapt well to all situations, from the most formal to those that are less formal.
Many times, it is enough to add an accessory to make the dress more suitable for the occasion;
3. They are fresh
- In summer, clothes give us an extra touch of freshness, avoiding that hateful “sticky effect” that trousers often create on the legs.
- The trend for this summer is generally to have bare shoulders. It is also known as off-the-shoulders or “Bardot neckline” in honour of Brigitte Bardot, who made it a cult item in the 60s.
- All ages much love dresses with bare shoulders: they are beautiful and feminine, intriguing and mischievous.
- But they are also beneficial for redesigning your silhouette optically and with a pinch of cunning.
- That bare shoulders have always attracted the attention of fashion because they represent a detail of the body full of femininity and charm.
- Try to think of the most famous Disney princesses in the world of fairy tales, from Belle from Beauty and the Beast to Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.
- Their princely dresses – which, as little girls made us all dream – are all with bare shoulders.
Dresses with bare shoulders and ruffles – A winning mix
- We have said that it is impossible to give up a dress during the summer. One of the most sought after and stylish trends for summer is to wear dresses with bare shoulders and ruffles.
- Ruffles are trendy, and they are capable of transforming any dress into a charming garment by adding a touch of femininity and romanticism to our everyday looks.
- In addition, the ruffles define floating shapes that accentuate the curves in the right places and accompany the movements of the dress.
Why are ruffles so popular?
Here are some reasons:
- Give a pinch of frivolity to our summer garments.
- They look good on those with a slim build and want to get more volume.
- They are suitable for those who are curvier and want to hide a few extra inches.
- This summer, wear a dress with bare shoulders and ruffles for your days: mini or long, plain or patterned. You will be fashionable, super-feminine and perfect for any occasion.