What is a Muffler?
The Muffler is a very particular Indian shawl made of soft wool and highly variegated. There are many unique prints and patterns on the market.
When summer is behind us at the end of September, the moment begins when we wear soft garments, which wrap our body, protecting it from the first colds.
The neck is essential, and you should avoid going uncovered on the coldest days.
The Muffler is undoubtedly one of the most beloved garments as it helps us protect the neck.
In addition, we must not underestimate the enormous charm that comes with wearing such beautiful material as Muffler.
Now it has become a must that should never be missing from closets.
We are talking about a rare material, excellent wool that keeps us warm and obtained only from the inner hair of Himalayan goats.
Types of Muffler – What are its most common materials?
- We know more about cashmere wool, of which it is one of its many variations. It doesn’t cost too much, like cashmere, but it still has its price.
- It, of course, is due to the material we choose, the search for details, and the finishing.
- Thanks to this fragile wool, we can benefit from it: it keeps us warm and increases the charm of the outfit.
- As we mentioned earlier, this material has been known since ancient times: it was a real luxury to afford it.
- Sported It was on big occasions and by the wealthiest people. Today, however, we can all have access to Muffler.
- The country mainly involved in exporting this kind of scarves is India, a natural symbol and a significant economic source.
The most popular scarves are the following:
- Thin wool Muffler
- Cotton Muffler
- Linen Muffler.
How to wear a Muffler Scarf?
- The most expensive is undoubtedly the last, but it is also the most elegant.
- Many tend to confuse the Muffler with the more classic scarf: in reality, the scarf is shorter and easier to wear.
- After all, this is the reason why it is preferred. It Being much longer, it can be wrapped around the neck and protects it more than a classic scarf.
- The latter is more part of spring fashion when the summer is upon us.
- We can undoubtedly say that we are not talking about an accessory that is difficult to match. It is perfect with a school look and a more formal outfit for a great occasion.
Types of Winter Mufflers
1. Light grey muffler and cap light grey
- It is the light grey angora wool men’s beanie set. These angora wool silencers are certified by Woolmark, which guarantees the quality and warmth of the silencer.
- It is cosy and comfortable. Add a touch of design to your winter clothes with warmth.
2. Camel wool blend plain muffler for men and women
- Camel wool-blend plain Muffler is for men & women made from acrylic wool material.
- This acrylic wool muffler assures you warmness and quality during the winter season. It is cosy and comfortable.
3. Cashmere Wool Muffler Scarf for Men Indian Clothing (64 x 13 Inches)
- Traditional Indian Man Neck Cashmere Scarf Muffler Made From Woollen Cloth By Weavers Of Punjab In North India.
- It is worn around the neck and very popular for men’s gifts too. The design is woollen fabric in brown colours and can be worn on both sides. (dry clean only)
4. Ynnxia Scarf Tassel Graffiti Patterns Muffler For Men Autumn And Winter Red Balck Khaki
- It has High-quality cotton, soft and pleasant to the touch, warm and comfortable.
- This scarf is reasonably designed and can be switched to various methods to protect your head and neck from sunlight, sand, wind, and dust.
- This scarf is suitable for dating, business, travel, and other occasions and is ideal for all wearing styles.
[Muffler for men]