If you need to slim your waist, you need to eat healthily, do cardio work such as running, skipping, or treadmill, and Waist Exercises at least three (3) times a week.
Do you dream of a wasp waist? You are right!
Love handles, bacon, stagnation of liquids: these are the primary defects that afflict our waistline and unite women and men.
It is linked in the battle against this imperfection that is very difficult to get rid of.
The causes of a heavy waistline
The cause is an excess of fat that is concentrated in this part of the body for various reasons:
- Wrong feeding
- Sedentary lifestyle
Unfortunately, diet alone is not enough: it is important to sculpt the correct muscles and make yourself an “inner sheath.”
6 Waist Slimming Exercises – Workouts to slim it down
- The waistline is one of the areas of the body most prone to the accumulation of fat. It also takes little to lose its shape if we are not attentive to nutrition and our lifestyle.
- Since it is an essential element of our physical appearance, it is necessary to put a little effort every day to have a slim waist and to reduce it as we gain weight.
- For this cause, it is necessary to adopt a healthy lifestyle that includes a balanced diet and includes specific exercises to make this area work, which is usually challenging to shape.
- Developing an exercise program is the best way to burn fat, shape your body, and tone it.
- In the case of the waistline, the results can vary from person to person, as some are lucky enough to have an easy one to define, while others have to work hard and put in a lot of effort to streamline it.
- If you desire to shrink your waistline and know that this requires daily effort, do not miss these six (6) exercises to help you reach your goal.
1. Rotating Toe Touching – Waist Exercise for Slimming
- It is one of the most straightforward gym exercises, and you don’t need an instructor to learn how to do it right.
- Start straight, with your legs apart and straight.
- Twist the waist, bend the torso, and touch the toe of the right foot with the left hand.
- Return to the starting locus and repeat the same exercise on the opposite side.
- Alternate movements until you complete a series of 15 or 20 repetitions.
2. Abdominals – Waist Exercise for Slimming
- The abdominals are one of the most classic exercises to shape the waist, and, in addition, the tone and help to have a flat stomach.
- There are several ways to do situps, and they are all equally effective. Nonetheless, here’s an idea for doing situps at home.
- Lie on a mat or gym mat on your stomach and rest your back on the ground straight while keeping your knees bent.
- Place your hands at the backside of your head, lift your shoulders and chest slightly off the floor and make oblique movements, trying to touch the left knee with the right elbow and vice versa.
- Squeeze your abs when doing this movement. Start with three (3) sets of 10 or 12 repetitions.
3. Leg Elevation – Waist Exercise for Slimming
- Leg elevation is another excellent exercise for shaping and toning the waist and working the abdomen.
- Lie on your stomach with your back slightly raised.
- In this position, stretch legs to maximum lift them off the floor at a 45 ° angle, so the knees are diagonal to the buttocks and the rest of the portions are parallel to the floor.
- Stretch your arms forward to improve balance and increase endurance.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds, then rest and repeat at least three (3) times.
4. Abdominal Plank – Waist Exercise for Slimming
- The abdominal plank is an exercise that doesn’t involve a lot of movement, but it does require balance and endurance.
- With this exercise, you will work almost all the muscles of the body, especially the abdominals and the waist.
- On a mat or gym mat, lie on your stomach. Leaning on your forearms and pointing your feet, lift your body slightly off the floor.
- Keep your body straight, without bending your knees or back, and hold the position for at least 30 seconds.
5. Side Plank – Waist Exercise for Slimming
- The side plank is another very effective resistance exercise for shaping the waist and sculpting the abs.
- Lie on your side, leaning on the side of your feet. Place your hand closest to the floor on the ground so that it forms a straight, diagonal line with your body.
- From this position, lower your waist as far as possible until you have it a few inches from the floor.
- Keep raising and lowering the waist for 20 seconds, and then switch sides.
6. Lower Back Exercises – Waist Exercise for Slimming
- Complete the program; lower back exercises are great for toning and slimming the waist and strengthening the back.
- Lie on the ground your stomach, with your legs arms straight, as you can see in the image above.
- Maintain this position and try to raise your torso, arms and legs at the same time.
- Tighten your abs and perform at least three (3) sets of 12 repetitions each.