Max Hydration Method is a hair care routine that helps to provide your locks with the maximum moisture stage.
When your hair has become dry and frizzy, you need to intervene immediately to restore the proper hydration.
The greatest thing to do is take care of it by using conditioners, masks, and moisturizing oils applied evenly from roots to ends.
You may also need to work on unruly hair near the scalp with a special gel.
After treating them with leave-in conditioners, nourishing masks, gels, and oils, you will need to continue
moisturizing them regularly to prevent them from drying out again.
All naturals have used the maximum hydration method, but in particular, it claims to give n go 4c wash curls with definition and hydration.
Max Hydration Method Conditioners
- Regardless of where you are on your natural hair journey, augmenting your locks with Maximum Hydration Method conditioners is a top priority.
- So much so that you’ve probably tried the LOC and LCO methods to provide long-lasting hydration to your hair.
- However, if you find that your natural locks can still use a little more TLC after your wash day, the maximum hydration method awaits you.
- If the Maximum Hydration Method Conditioners technique sounds familiar to you, you may have seen hair bloggers raving about social media methods; It is prevalent.
- So if you’re ready to nourish your frizzy, curly, or wavy hair with instant hydration, you’ve come to the right place.
Maximum Hydration Method Steps
- This four-step process begins with the Lola cherry treatment by keeping in mind little porosity hair, including a blend of nourishing ingredients to increase moisture.
- After a clean, co-wash, bentonite clay rinse, leave-in conditioner, and gel, the routine is aimed at long-term hydration and strength.
- This method can also be a game-changer for those with dehydrated and brittle hair.
- Have a problem with dry and brittle hair? The maximum hydration method might be the solution for you.
- The maximum hydration method was designed for natural hair that tends to become excessively dry even after dampening.
- Its primary purpose is to bring moisture to your natural curls and to keep the water in.
Maximum Hydration 4C Method
Follow these steps to help bring your hair to life. Before you start, make sure you have:
- Apple vinegar
- Bentonite clay
- Sulfate-free conditioner
- Leave-in Conditioner
Step 1: Cleanse your Hair
- For the Maximum Hydration Method, you need to make sure that your hair is clean and fresh.
- Then wash your hair with an Apple Cider Vinegar solution. The ratio of water and Apple Cider Vinegar must be 1:1.
- Discharge the solution onto your scalp and massage to clean out the dirt. Transfer the rest of the rinse onto your hair evenly.
- Rinse your hair carefully when it is clean.
Step – 2: Clarify with Apple Cider Vinegar
- For the maximum hydration method, you want to start with fresh, clean hair.
- Rinse hair with an apple cider vinegar rinse—mix one apple cider vinegar with two parts water.
- Pour the mixture in the first on the scalp and massage to lift dirt. Pour the rest of the rinse into your hair. When hair is clean, rinse thoroughly.
- Tip: Put ACV mixture and applicator bottle to make the process easier.
Step – 3: Co-wash and detangle hair
- Divide your hair into sections. In each area, apply a sulfate-free conditioner and gently detangle hair. You can be detangled with a wide comb, Denman brush, or your fingers.
- After detangling the hair, let the conditioner sit for 15-20 minutes with a plastic cap rinse afterwards.
- Step 3: clay rinse
- After the hair is thoroughly rinsed, apply a clay rinse.
- Mix 1 cup of bentonite clay with 2-3 cups of warm water.
- Apply the mixture to the hair in sections. Let the mixture settle on your hair for 15-20 minutes, and then rinse. Be gentle!
- Be careful not to touch the hair too much as clay is hard!
Step – 4: Conditioner and Hair Gel
- While the hair is still soaking wet, divide the hair into sections. In each area, apply a sulfate-free, leave-in conditioner.
- Rake conditioning gently through hair with fingers. After the conditioner, apply a quarter-size amount of gel to the hair. Rake gently through the hair.
- Repeat the procedure in each section, and voila!
- Tip: For extra curl definition, shake the hair with your fingers after applying the gel.