Shawl for Women
Shawl for Women is an essential style accessory that can be easily combined with the rest of your outfit.
The shawls embellish the shoulders of women in all types of fabrics such as wool, cotton, viscose, polyester, pashmina, silk, polycotton, acrylic and velvet of all ages and backgrounds.
Here are some of the most popular Shawl for Women
1. Pashmina shawls for Women
- Pashmina shawls are woven exclusively in Kashmir and are among the most popular among all types of shawls.
- Weavers make it with the fleece of the local cashmere goat. Pashmina shawls are famous for their softness and warmth unmatched by local products.
- There are traditional methods of making pashmina shawls with beautiful patterns.
- Pashmina shawls are renowned around the world for the craftsmanship and impressive work that goes into making one!
2. Kullu shawls for Women
- Kullu shawls are prevalent in the land of Himachal Pradesh, which is famous for its printed structure.
- The weavers create these shawls with a unique technique known as a slit tapestry which has a rougher design.
- The raw material used comes mainly from the fleece of local goats such as Angora and Bihang.
- The patterns on the Kullu shawls are themed and have a variety of colour palettes to display.
3. Naga shawls for Women
- Naga shawls are traditional Nagaland shawls famous all over the world for their exotic look.
- The motifs on these shawls mainly symbolize the folk stories of the region, which makes it more impressive.
- Weavers make these shawls with coloured wool and then intertwine them with the help of wefts.
- The weavers do this mainly using shoulder looms, and then they create geometric designs.
4. Kalamkari shawls for Women
- Kalamkari shawls are woven in the southern part of Andhra Pradesh. These cotton-based shawls are famous for their hand-printed or block printed design.
- There are mainly two types of designs, namely Srikalahasti, in the Machilipatnam style, both made by hand with a”ballpoint pen”. These designs distinguish it from other shawls.
- With the diversity of weavers in each region, there are also different types of shawls.
- Although the craft is no longer very active, Ahujasons have managed to keep this unique craftsmanship alive with their traditional varieties of shawls that look beautiful.
Where can I buy Shawl for Women online?
- Shawls are of all kinds. It is essential to know what type of shawl you wish to purchase.
- Wool shawls: available on all platforms: amazon.com, Flipkart.com, Snapdeal.com, etc.
- Mixed Material Shawls – Machine Made Mixed Material Shawls are available again on all the platforms.
- Spl. Pashmina shawls, which you can buy at the one-stop-shop and the world’s largest cashmere store that embraces sustainable fashion with handmade: Pashmina and cashmere.
Some tips for your seasonal evening shawls
- Opt for Cashmere Pashmina wool shawls for the cold winter season.
- Once it gets cold, a wool pashmina shawl or cashmere pashmina, better quality wool sourced from a special Himalayan ibex, aka the Capra Hircus, is the way to go for warmth, softness. And protection.
- Wool shawls are ideal for colder seasons regardless of wool. In autumn and winter, solid dark colours and cashmere wool shawls are in great demand.
- A paisley Pashmina over her winter coat gives her that sleek and modern winter charm. Buy Pashmina wool shawls for your Christmas gifts.
- Silk shawls are beautiful for summer and the light and airy feel of silk on a hot summer day or evening is cosy and beautiful in look and style.
- Also, fishnet shawls, lace shawls, chiffon silk and burnt silk shawls are good for spring/summer shawls.
- Solid pastel colours and bright shades look fabulous in these seasons.
- It is also the season for weddings, so silk pashmina shawls are beautiful for your bridal and bridesmaid shawls.
- Pashminas make beautiful wedding favours for guests and make the occasion memorable.