Jeans are a type of pant or pants, typically made of denim or overalls. Often, the term “jeans” refers to a particular style of pants, called “blue jeans.”
Jean “also refers to a (historical) type of strong fabric commonly made with a cotton warp and wool weft (also known as” Virginia fabric “).
Its fabric can also be made entirely of cotton, similar to denim.
What are the different models?
- Skinny, slim, bootcut, flare, mom, boyfriend, there are many models of women ‘s jeans, and it’s not always easy to tell them apart.
- Discover the different types and the characteristics of each one to choose the perfect model for you.
Different types of jeans you need to live your best life.
1. Super Skinny
- Super skinny jeans have the same features as skinnies but are even more skin-tight.
- They are fit for slim or very thin silhouettes, for both tall and short women who want sexy jeans.
2. Slim fit – Regular fit
- There are jeans, therefore, such as slim fit and regular fit. Also, the difference is substantial, and you have to understand it sufficiently to adapt it to your body.
- It is slim fit, sure, but not as tight as skinny. These have a minor cut and a straighter line, perfect for those who are slender.
- They are versatile and adapt to all your looks for infinite mix & match of style (and elegance).
- On the other hand, regular fits go straight down the leg and have a less snug fit. They are a great classic; you will wear them with a pair of boots.
- This type is very similar to the bootcut. The main difference? These are the flared model par excellence.
- It is very spread at the bottom and widens from the buttocks.
- In some respects, the flare is reminiscent of the famous bell-bottoms of the 70s.
- They enhance almost any silhouette but look especially good on tall women.
- In addition, they are perfect for masking curves or minimizing the volume of the thigh.
- It is best to wear them with classic shoes with heels or wedges to avoid shortening the silhouette.
4. Boyfriend – Girlfriend – Mom
- Even if the current trends do not see them precisely the protagonists of the spring-summer 2021 season, these models are still loved by many because they are easy to wear (and combine!).
- And then they are comfortable. Boyfriend jeans, as the label suggests, are the denim pants stolen from your boyfriend’s closet.
- The waist tends to go down, and they have a low crotch, while the leg is straight and wide. Girlfriend jeans aren’t all that different from boyfriend jeans.
- They are just a slimmer version. These have a not too low crotch and look more like cigarette jeans.
- The mom finally is high-waisted, flared along the longer legs, narrower ankles.
5. Plus Size Jeans
- Plus, size jeans are specially designed for curvy women to enhance the shapes and ensure comfort for soft silhouettes.
- Women’s plus-sized jeans are available in the same models as the classic line: slim, skinny, bootcut, flare, regular.
6. Baggy Jeans
- The latest fashion trend, Baggy Jeans, made its appearance in 2019. Impossible not to recognize them.
- Comprehensive from the waist to the ankles, where they tighten slightly. Only a few have the (un) luck of being able to wear them.
- They always have a reasonably low crotch and a relatively high waist.
- These are all the models that came to mind. If you are thinking of other types, write them in the comments, and update the article as soon as possible.
- I have to say goodbye and wish you a fantastic day.