Table of Contents
House of Pataudi- A mix of class and elegance
House of Pataudi is an ethnic Indian brand that offers men’s and women’s clothing and footwear.
The brand is owned by Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan, inspired by the royal designs worn by the Pataudi royal family.
Hence, the brand’s ethnic collection looks like a fusion of royal class and elegance.
While the regal style of royalty inspires the Maison Pataudi, modern designs and style elements make its presence felt in clothing.
From simple men’s kurtas to women’s salwar gifts, their collection is quite extensive, and you can find them all online.
Popular dresses from the House of Pataudi collection
- Listed below are some of the famous pieces from the House of Pataudi clothing collection:
- House of Pataudi offers a treasure trove of stylish and stylish kurtas for men and women.
- There’s something for every occasion, from simple cotton pieces for daily wear to women’s silk embroidered kurtas for festivals.
- Can pair these long and short kurtas with leggings, parallel pants, jeans, and dhoti pants.
- House of Pataudi’s dresses is the perfect combination of rich heritage and contemporary design.
- Inspired by the majestic yet straightforward style of royalty, these dresses exude class and elegance.
- Choose from a wide variety of pure cotton, jacquard, silk, and chiffon dresses with modern silhouettes and traditional motifs.
3. Ethnic jacket
- When it comes to men’s ethnic jackets, no one does it better than House of Pataudi.
- The brand offers you a collection of exquisite Nehru jackets in bright neutral colours.
- These jackets perfectly complement kurtas, Sherwanis and add a finishing touch to ethnic ensembles.
4. Kurta set
- No ethnic clothing collection is complete without a kurta set.
- Whether you’re looking for a simple outfit for work or a glamorous party outfit, the brand has the perfect kurta ensemble for you.
- House of Pataudi offers kurta suits for men and women in a variety of different materials.
Clothing tips from Style House of Pataudi
- House of Pataudi’s men’s and women’s clothing style for different events:
- For work, opt for a solid-coloured cotton kurta suit in light colours. Pair it with a pair of ethnic earrings and dancers.
- For an unconventional but elegant look for the upcoming festival, opt for a black brocade jacket with a skirt. Pair it with a low bun, sassy lips, and high heels.
- Are you looking for a sophisticated male ethnic piece for the wedding of your best friends? Opt for a dark-coloured bandh-gala blazer and pair it with skinny pants and men’s Juttis.
- A men’s embroidered straight kurta suit is the perfect outfit for ethnic days at work.
Buy House of Pataudi clothes on Myntra, Flipkart, and more online shops
- Each piece of the brand is made with great care and detail. House of Pataudi clothing is the perfect way to add elegance and class to your ethnic clothing collection.
- You don’t have to look for a House of Pataudi shop; you can buy the genuine parts of the brand right here in Myntra and Flipkart.
- So sign up to enjoy exciting discounts and offers when you shop on Myntra and Flipkart.
House of Pataudi products
1. Men Peach-Coloured Solid Hand Embroidered Chikankari kurta
- Colour: Peach
- Mandarin collar
- Long sleeves, regular sleeves
- Straight shape with traditional style
- Hand Embroidered Chikankari
- Two pockets
- Knee-length with a straight hem
- Machine weave regular cotton
2. Women Grey Floral Embroidered Straight Kurta
- The kurta is of outstanding quality – no issues there. It has two layers of fabric, and the embroidery work is beautiful. That said, it does not look as bright and elegant as in the picture when worn.
- Size & Fit: The model (height 5’8″) is wearing a size S
- Material & Care: 100% Nylon Dry-clean
3. Women Beige & Gold-Toned Embroidered Mules
- Product Details: A pair of beige & gold-toned pointed toe embroidered mules has regular styling, elasticated backstrap detail/Synthetic upper/Cushioned footbed/Textured and patterned non-slip outsole
- It comes in a pouch
4. Men Rust Orange Embroidered Cotton Linen Nehru Jacket
Product details: Rust orange embroidered Nehru jacket, has a mandarin collar, sleeveless, three pockets, straight hem, button placket