Choose Proper Probiotics
Probiotics are live microorganisms that can be consumed by certain foods and supplements and have a beneficial role in the health of the person consuming them.
These microorganisms (primarily bacteria) that are good for our intestines can strengthen the intestinal barrier.
However, it favours the secretion of mucin, and competing with pathogenic bacteria that seek to attack it.
In addition, probiotics can activate specific white blood cells that increase the secretion of Immunoglobulin A, with protective immune function and favour tolerance to antigens or “aggressors” from food.
For all these reasons, probiotics are currently of great interest and the focus of various studies.
How to Choose the Proper Probiotic?
- Not all probiotics are valid for the same, but one must purchase a specific probiotic in each case or with a particular combination.
- In addition, it can also be confirmed that the regular use of antibiotics is closely associated with dysbiosis since they eliminate pathogenic microorganisms.
- Therefore, after using antibiotics, it is advisable to consume specific probiotics to repopulate our battered digestive system with good microorganisms.
- Basically, one of the most studied and recommended probiotics is VSL3 or Vivomix.
- Each sachet contains 450 million lyophilized bacteria in a proprietary optimal combination of different bacterial strains.
- However, they include bifidobacteria, lactobacillus, and streptococci.
This probiotic is recommended, for example, for pouchitis, which is a complication of inflammatory bowel disease (Chron’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
Best Choose Proper Probiotics For Women’s Wellness
- It helps to have good bacteria in the tract and vaginal mucosa
- Probiotics for women help take care of digestive health, improve your immune system, and consume antibiotics.
- However, it will help to have good bacteria in your intestinal flora.
- Having good functioning in your digestive tract will help you have good health in your urinary tract and the vaginal mucosa.
- Before your period, there may be an imbalance in vaginal health; taking care of it a few days before will help prevent infections and fungi.
- Probiotics help your intestinal and digestive system work better, preventing inflammation, gas, and constipation. Consume a tablet with breakfast or meals.
2. Jarrow Formulas Jarro-Dophilus for Women
- The Jarrow Formulas Jarro-Dophilus for women is one of the top preferences of probiotics for women.
- However, it is an excellent choice for women observing for additional support to avoid and fight against vaginal irritation.
- According to Jarrow Formulas’ website, the patented strains used in this product lower the vaginal pH, creating a mildly acidic environment that is not optimal for the growth of undesirable bacteria.
- Coated with EnteroGuard®, a proprietary food-grade, pH-sensitive enteric coating, these capsules resist stomach acid, optimizing the delivery of bacteria to the lower GI tract.
3. Physician’s CHOICE: probiotics that help cleanse and detoxify your body
- Did you know that there are probiotics for women that can promote weight loss as they detoxify your body?
- These probiotics for women help cleanse your body, detoxify and prevent infections.
- However, it is not a specific supplement for weight loss.
- Ingredients such as green tea, apple cider vinegar, digestive enzymes, and capsimax pepper extract are responsible for detoxifying and thus helping to lose weight.
- With these ingredients, the body can improve digestion. These probiotics are vegetables to consume their fasting, but you can drink them between meals if you are sensitive to the stomach.
4. Florastor Daily Choose Proper Probiotics Supplement
- Florastor is non-GMO and vegetarian. It has the yeast S. boulardii, which helps prevent trusted Source antibiotic-related and transferrable diarrhoea.
- This probiotic supplement will not intermingle with antibiotics and help the body break down undigested sugar and carbohydrates. It does not require refrigeration.
5. Garden of Life Raw Probiotics Vaginal Care
- It has a 50 billion CFU and 38 different stresses of probiotics, including
- L. acidophilus and Bifidobacterium.
- Additionally, it includes a blend of raw fruits and vegetables as prebiotics to support the natural growth of healthy vaginal flora.
- According to the company, it is gluten- and soy-free, non-GMO, and vegetarian. This product does not need refrigeration.
6. VitalWise: prevents vaginal infections, discharge, and foul odours
- Probiotics for women have 10 billion good bacteria that digest digestion to avoid reflux, excess digestive acid, prevent vaginal infections.
- You must take care of your vaginal health even if you consume probiotics, do not overdo it with vaginal cleaning, take care of the type of compresses you use.
- And it is essential to clean and urinate after having sex.
The consumption of probiotics for women can prevent vaginal discharge, foul smell, and any infections.
- It also helps to take care of digestion and avoid digestive problems with gas, inflammation, diarrhoea, constipation.