https://www.greenpassion.ch/Red Malay Kratom Powder: With the world under pandemic, we are facing unpredictable and challenging situations in our daily lives. Stress levels are increasing by the day. Staying at home is becoming the new normal. Giving rise to frustration, anxiety, and depression. To keep yourself calm and at peace with your surroundings is of utmost importance.
People are trying out alternative treatments for issues like anxiety, depression, and lifestyle disorders. Products like CBD, Delta, and Kratom are trending on the internet for various health benefits.
Table of Contents
What is Kratom?
Kratom is an evergreen plant grown naturally in Southeast Asia. It falls in the same category as the coffee plant. It is indigenous to Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Myanmar due to the tropical conditions in these regions. Although versatile, it is challenging to propagate. Kratom can be considered a natural opioid. Leaves of Kratom contain psychotropic compounds.
The extracts from the Kratom tree are used as a stimulant and herbal sedative. Kratom finds its use in traditional medicine in South Asia to enhance one’s work abilities and calm them. It became popular worldwide in the nineteenth century. It proves to be effective in treating chronic pains, anxiety, and depression issues.
The three main strains of Kratom are named according to the origin and color of the leaves.
The Kratom with red veins and originated from Malaysia is termed as the Red Malay Kratom powder. Some of the other famous kratom strains are Green Indo, Thai Kratom, and Maeng Da Kratom.
What is Red Malay Kratom powder?
Red Malay Kratom powder is derived by squashing the Kratom plant leaves. The red strain originates from Borneo in SouthEast Asia. This strain is said to have analgesic, relaxing, and sedating properties. It is one of the most widely used Kratom strains.
The users of the red strain count the following benefits:
- It reduces discomfort and eases pain.
- It relieves tension and produces happy feelings without affecting your performance at work.
- It helps you combat social anxiety. It will not affect your ability to focus and remember information.
- It will calm your nerves and enhance positivity.
- It induces sound and improved sleep and is effective against certain sleep disorders.
Effects of Red Malay Kratom on Panic attacks
A panic attack is a brief, unexpected episode of intense anxiety and fear. These are sudden attacks without the involvement of any external threat.
A panic attack may be accompanied by a racing heartbeat, dizziness, shortness of breath, and trembling. Major trigger points of these attacks are stress, traumatic life events, or serious accidents. These attacks generally last for 5 to 20 minutes, but some may experience it for a few hours.
Kratom is not an FDA-approved medical drug and is considered a dietary supplement. Due to little research on the suggested benefits of Kratom, its efficacy on various symptoms is not clear. However, some experts believe that an active compound called Mitragynine, present in Kratom is responsible for its anti-anxiety effects. This compound binds with the opioid receptors in the brain, which reduces anxiety and stress. These properties of Kratom make it a desirable option for treating panic attacks.
The effects of Red Malay Kratom change with the quantity you consume. It is essential to understand the kind of relief you want from your dosage.
Here are some dose recommendations based on little research available:
- Low dose– A dose of 4g or less will act as a stimulant. You will be calm and may experience slight or no change in energy levels.
- Medium or Moderate dose- A dose of say 5 or 6g is the one for panic attacks. Here you’ll experience deep calmness and less stress. You will feel joyous and rejuvenated. The Kratom will help you relieve your physical pain and reduce blood pressure. You will be able to focus on work and will feel comfortable in your situation without any fear.
- High Dose– A higher dose of more than 7g will make you feel sedated. You will feel cheerful and detached and in a euphoric state, feeling pain-free. It is a risky dose and may adversely affect brain functioning.
So, the higher the dose, the more intense the effects of red Malay Kratom will be. Overdose of Kratom can result in severe side effects like heart problems, high blood pressure, insomnia, kidney and liver problems, and memory loss. Sudden pause from the regular intake of Kratom may result in withdrawal symptoms like nausea, insomnia, and mood swings. It is advised that one adopts alternative treatment under the guidance of an expert.
How much Red Malay Kratom powder should you take?
The required dose of Kratom, like any other, drug depends on various factors such as:
- Method of ingestion
The effects may be more powerful and overwhelming if you opt for the green strain rather than red. Taking your daily dose before going to bed remain suggested as it may cause dizziness. Effects of Kratom may be visible within 5 to 20 minutes of intake and may last for a few hours. The results also depend on how you consume your Kratom.
Some of the best ways to consume Kratom include:
- Tea – It is the traditional way of consuming Kratom. However, boiling may minimize the pain-killing ability of the strain.
- Capsules – It is the most preferred and easy way to ingest Kratom. But the impacts may take longer to appear.
- Powder – It is a new method of introducing Kratom into your routine. Being a dietary supplement, you can add this to your foods for better results.
Some of the best brands of Red Malay Kratom powder available online are:
- The Evergreen Tree
- New Dawn Kratom
Remember to check the legality of Kratom in your region before purchasing.
It is evident from above that using Kratom for anxiety issues like panic attacks is still under research. It has proved beneficial only if the dose is correct and under medical guidance. Begin with a low dose and see the results. Kratom is a dietary supplement and remains not a medically approved treatment for anxiety and depression. You should be cautious about all the side effects and thoroughly research before purchasing.