What are anti-inflammatory supplements?
Anti-inflammatory supplements are products formulated in capsules, tablets, or liquid solutions, with a mix of nutrients.
However, it effectively counters localized inflammation of different nature and origin, such as those due to osteoarthritis rheumatoid arthritis.
Why take anti-inflammatory supplements?
- The intake of natural anti-inflammatory supplements is recommended to treat all inflammatory processes (muscular, osteoarticular, mucous membranes, intestines, nerves, gums, prostate, and so on).
- Furthermore, they are therefore particularly suitable in case of:
- Firstly, Sports cartilage thinning.
- Secondly, Old age.
- Lastly, Excessive sedentary lifestyle.
Also Read: White Ink Tattoo – Benefits, Disadvantages, Most popular White Ink Tattoos
Best anti-inflammatory supplements
- Anti-inflammatory food supplements contain some substances, such as vitamins, mineral salts, and plant extracts, to fight inflammation.
- Curcumin inhibits an enzyme that stimulates the production of substances that facilitate inflammatory processes.
- However, it reduces their levels in the blood: for this reason, it has solid anti-inflammatory action, for example, for the joints.
- Its anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant actions are due to its cinnamaldehyde content.
- Its anti-inflammatory abilities are due to the presence of Kaempferol, an antioxidant capable of inhibiting the COX-2 enzyme.
- However, it is also helpful in blocking lipoxygenase, another enzyme that is integral to producing inflammatory compounds in the body.
- The proteolytic enzyme found in the pineapple stem is a potent anti-inflammatory.
- Thanks to the specific fibrinolytic activity and the ability to activate anti-inflammatory prostaglandins.
5. Aloe Vera
- It is widely used in intestinal anti-inflammatory supplements because it effectively counteracts all inflammations of the mucous membranes.
- However, it also refreshes the walls, hydrates the bacterial flora, and facilitates intestinal transit.
6. Chondroitin Sulfate
- A protein that gives cartilage elasticity and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
7. Omega 3
- They are the main anti-inflammatory molecules that decrease inflammation and pain.
8. Vitamins E, C, and D
- They have an anti-inflammatory action and, even a vitamin D deficiency can cause inflammation problems, such as arthritis or chronic joint pain.
- It helps reduce inflammation.
- It is an antioxidant that provides immense anti-inflammatory relief for the body.
11. Coenzyme Q10
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it is of great help in providing relief from inflammatory conditions, such as gout or chronic arthritis.
Also Read: Fantastic Acrylic Nail Ideas – list of Fantastic Acrylic Nail Ideas
Natural anti-inflammatory supplements
- It can take advantage of the properties of some foods, plant extracts, vitamins, mineral salts, fatty acids, and other substances to help relieve inflammation of various kinds.
- Among the most effective natural products, we find anti-inflammatory supplements for the prostate, which perform an anti-inflammatory and analgesic action.
The Best Anti-inflammatory foods
- Basically, Polyunsaturated fats play a crucial role in inflammation.
- However, specific fatty acids on inflammation can be critical to how dietary fats affect health.
- Almost all whole foods, especially plant-based ones, contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, but here are some particularly dense sources that are worth listing.
1. Leafy vegetables
- Cabbage, broccoli, spinach, kale, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and Chinese cabbage all belong to the same family, and at least one of them should make it to your plate every day.
- Moreover, they are amusing in anti-inflammatory compounds such as sulforaphane, shown to lower cytokines.
2. High-fat fish
- They are full of Omega-3 fatty acids, which have strong links to lower levels of inflammation because the body breaks them down into inflammation-fighting compounds called proteins and resolving.
- Studies have found that people who ate many salmon and Omega 3s experienced reduced inflammatory markers such as C-reactive protein (CRP).
- They are often accused as non-nutrient, they are good sources of the antioxidants selenium and copper, and numerous studies have linked them to anti-inflammatory effects.
- So, let’s re-evaluate mushrooms as an anti-inflammatory food.
- Not only extraordinarily rich in vitamin C, but tomatoes (as well as watermelons) are also very rich in the antioxidant lycopene, which has well-researched anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
- Basically, Tea is rich in antioxidants, mainly catechins such as EGCG, which are also linked to fat loss and anti-inflammatories.
- That said, it’s better to focus on getting a broad spectrum of foods, including lots of vegetables, rather than focusing on one of them. A varied diet is always the best thing to do.
- However, in general, it is good not to rely on one type of food.
- Always try to promote a dietary pattern rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes, and all of the other anti-inflammatory foods on this list.
Also Read: Heat protector –Thermal Protectors, Benefits, Best Heat Protectors for Hair