The Self-Tanner for fair skin in cream or spray should be used with caution. You have to apply it well, or you will end up with blotchy or orange-colored skin!
In addition, some products are suitable for both the body and the face.
So if you are looking for a self-tanner with both functions, read carefully how to use it before buying one.
Warning: if you have chosen a unique body product, do not use it for the face and vice versa.
How to choose a Self-Tanner?
- Dry oil, glove, and wipes, the cosmetic laboratories compete to make you find many high-performing products on the market that leaves you tanned but also soft and well-hydrated skin!
- Each texture has its particularity and meets the specific needs of each woman.
- If you are petite on time, use the spray, while the gel is only suitable for those with oily skin.
The Best Self Tanners On The Market
1. Collistar Self-Tanning Magic Drops
- Collistar Magic specialty has the same self-tanning effectiveness and speed as the magic drops for the face.
- It is with a specific formula and texture for the body and legs.
- Light, silky, and delicately scented, it moisturizes and gives the epidermis tone, elasticity, and smoothness.
- It spreads quickly all over the body and is immediately absorbed, allowing you to get dressed.
2. COOLA Organic Sunless Dry Tanning Oil Mist
- This sunless bronzing dry body oil is the perfect product to use when you want a light, natural glow that isn’t too permanent – it lasts up to three days.
- The oil is a nourishing formula consisting of argan oil, vitamin C, hibiscus, and chamomile extract with a delicious pine-coconut scent to cover the smell of self-tanning.
- Apply generously to clean skin for a beautiful, chic, natural-looking tan.
3. L’Oréal Paris, Sublime Self-Tanning Milk
- Give a beautiful tan in a natural and straightforward way
- Milk with a self-tanning agent for an ultra-natural tan in just two hours.
- Anti streak and bright
4. Jergens Natural Glow Moist Skin Moisturizes
- As for self-tanners in pharmacies, Jergens formulas are actual primary products.
- We love this option, designed for fair to medium skin tones because it is super easy to use.
- Just apply it to wet skin, wash your hands, dry before getting dressed and shop around for the day without waiting or rinsing. In addition, it will not leave any traces behind.
5. Gradual Illuminating Tanning Lotion
- GH Beauty Lab Testers Loved The Scent Of Tan-Luxe Lotion During Application And Development And That Their Tan Looked Natural And Spotless.
- “I Liked The Uniform Color Tone And The Feel Of My Skin,” Said One. “I Didn’t Notice Any Spots.”
- For the Best Results, Apply It With A Tanning Glove As Some People Have Said That Its Thin Texture Makes Application More Difficult.
6. Clarins Instant Self-Tanning Gel
- If you prefer the texture of a self-tanning gel to a mousse or lotion, this Clarins express self-tanning gel is the perfect solution.
- It is light, non-greasy, and penetrates quickly into the skin for a flawless finish and glow.
- Apply liberally, wash your hands and let the color start to form while it’s silky and smooth.
7. Beauty by Earth Self-Tanner
- The lotion-based bronzer is a bestseller on Amazon for a reason – reviewers say they enjoyed being able to check their color depth by applying the produced over time.
- 4-6 days – and the fact that they could pronounce the ingredients.
8. Brazilliance 2HR Express Self-Tanning Foam
- For the most realistic (or beach-true!) Faux glow, aspect no further than Tarte’s fast-acting,
- long-lasting mousse, which has been rated as high to absorb quickly and give skin a uniform that testers love.
- According to the Beauty Lab, the dye helps cover all areas and prevent missed spots.
- 100% of the testers said the color produced looked natural, the highest score of any product.
- This choice also absorbed quickly, gave a uniform effect without blemishes, and had the most lasting results.
9. Sublime Bronze hydrating self-tanning foam L’OREAL PARIS
- Almost unheard of for a self-tanner, this L’Oréal Paris aqueous mousse infused with coconut juice and castor oil has captured the perfect spots for its “pleasant” tropical scent.
- In addition, it was found to be easy to use and bonded for a cleaner application, being easier to spread and absorbed faster.
- It left the skin “buttery soft” after application, one tester marveled.
Also Read: Eyeshadow Primers – Benefits, Best Eyeshadows PrimersF