Table of Contents
What is a Pullover?
A pullover is a version of a sweater with a sharp neckline that fits the figure perfectly. A pullover is a staple of clothing, along with pumps, a white blouse, and a pencil skirt.
This definition comes from the English phrase “pull over” – “wear on top.”
Current trends do not change their appearance—the primary materials for production: knitwear, cashmere, and wool.
Tips for choosing
- When choosing a pullover, you should always pay attention to the following:
- Type of figure and its characteristics
- The most suitable colour or print.
- It is also necessary to consider that the volumetric Pullover is better to wear with a belt.
- A short pullover, tight pants with a high waist, and a light blouse or top are perfectly combined.
- If you bought a fitted model, a tulip skirt would be perfect, as a last resort: wide pants. The pullover dress focuses wonderfully on your shapes and personality.
- A tight-fitting pullover is advisable for wearing by women with a perfect figure since such clothes emphasize the figure flaws.
What’s new in Pullover / Hoodies these days?
- Check out the latest sweatshirts from Nike, Under Armor, and Burton to make your fall and winter more comfortable and more active!
1. Nike KO Hoodie / All-Time Hoodie
- The Nike KO Sweatshirt, available as a pullover for men, girls, and boys in various colours and styles, has been around for several seasons and was one of the first actual sweatshirts on the market.
- All Time Hoody and All-Time Swoosh are women’s sweatshirts with similar characteristics, specially designed with more feminine stitching and style.
- Each Nike KO and All-Time Hoody is made from the patented Therma-FIT microfiber, a cotton/polyester blend that’s lightweight, breathable, warm, and windproof to keep you warm and weatherproof without weighing you down.
- The material is comfortable and smooth to the touch, noticeably different from the traditional cotton fleece, coarser, and natural.
Other notable features include
- Hood lining with breathable Dri-FIT mesh, perfect for regulating temperature during an active lifestyle.
- Flat seams to prevent chafing when driving.
- It is an Athletic design and a slimmer fit than wide for a fantastic and eye-catching look.
- The Nike KO Hoodies worked well with the Nike KO Fleece Pants, available for girls and boys and made from the same high-quality Therma-FIT and Dri-FIT materials.
Patagonia, in which we find ourselves filming season after season
- Patagonia has long been a cult brand among nature lovers but quickly becomes popular with those who dislike outdoor activities and love well-tailored clothing.
- Almost everyone on the Insider Reviews team owns something from Patagonia, so I asked my colleagues to share their favourite styles of all time.
- According to a group of reviewers, from fleeces and sweatshirts to shorts and backpacks, these are Patagonia’s most delicate and most reliable pieces.
1. R1 Fleece Pullover for men and women
- Patagonia’s classic Regulator fleece is one of my must-have accessories. I got the R1 from college, and it proved very good.
- It is still my base or middle layer and the only outdoor gear I need for any hike or hike.
- It is well-lit and breathable, dries quickly, and, thanks to the length of the zipper, can be used for cooling or heating.
2. Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover
- This classic fleece pullover is very comfortable and will never go out of style.
- Patagonia releases new colours and unusual patterns for it every few months.
- Still, you can also always find it in neutral colours like black, beige, and grey. It’s my perfect layer for cool summer nights by the sea, yet versatile enough to be worn all year round.
3. kdjsic Women’s Quarter-Zip Long Sleeve Sweatshirt Color Block Synthetic Fleece Pullover Lapel Neck Top Loose Shirts with Pocket
- 100% brand new and high quality, Long sleeves, turn-up high collar, casual hook and loop closure, colour block patchwork, diamond pattern.
- It has a loose fit, sizeable front kangaroo pockets, warm hands in cold weather, thick faux fleece design.
- With a zipper on the top of this pullover sweatshirt, you can adjust the height of the collar at any time.
- You can close the zipper in cold weather to keep your neck warm. You can lower the zipper at regular times.
4. Fleece 1/4-zip pullover jackets
- It’s fleece season ward off the chill with the 1/4-Zip Fleece Pullover Jacket. It will not only keep you warm but looking stylish too. Quality with your logo and showcase your brand anywhere you go.
5. Columbia Men’s Lost Peak Half-Zip Fleece Top
- Around the campfire or maybe a little closer to home, the Lost Peaka” Half Zip Fleece offers easy layering for cool temps.
- Modern Classic is an easy, lightly relaxed fit for a comfortable range of motion. Soft, dense poly fleece comfortably retains warmth.
- Stand collar. Half-zip closure. Long sleeves. Zip chest pocket. Slight drop-tail hem. 100% Polyester. Machine wash and tumble dry. Imported.
- Quarter-zip front with stand collar for extra coverage
- Raglan sleeves for enhanced fit & performance
- Fashionable thumbholes for extra coverage and warmth
- Machine Washable
- All Seasons
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex, stretchy and breathable fabric helps to keep you cool and dry
- The workout top featured long sleeve, thumb holes, half-zip, mock turtleneck collar, dry fit, pullover shirts for women
- Soft and comfortable fit: Two-way flex stretch design for ease of movement, Flat seams to minimize chafing; it is perfect when you need just a little warmth. Rapidry wicking fabric helps evaporate moisture