Nutrition Facts Write For Us
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) consumes updated nutrition facts label on packaged foods and beverages. Although, The FDA is requesting variations to the Nutrition Facts label based on updated new nutrition research, scientific information, and input from the public. But, It is the first significant update to the title in over 20 years. Although, The improved design and updated information make it easier for you to create informed food choices. That contributes to lifelong healthy eating habits.
“The New Nutrition Facts Brand: What’s in It?” educational campaign was developed by FDA to raise awareness of the changes to the Nutrition Facts label, and help consumers, increase its use. Although, Healthcare professionals and educators study how to use it as an instrument to maintain healthy eating practices.
Similarly, The education campaign includes outreach through multiple channels, including social media, outdoor advertising, videos/indoor, and consumer-friendly educational downloads.
In 2018, the FDA announced the Nutrition Innovation Strategy, which sets the strategic direction for taking action to reduce preventable deaths and illnesses linked to poor nutrition. But, As part of the agency’s strategy, this new campaign promotes consumer education as a critical element of the FDA’s ongoing public health efforts.
Spread the Word
Similarly, View and share campaign materials to spread the word about the different Nutrition Facts labels using a social media toolkit that includes:
- Newsletter text
- Posts on social networks
- Images for download
- Information sheets for download
How to Submit Your Article
In addition, share a Word document or a link file of your uploaded article with Google Drive, Dropbox, and more. Either send the text of the article or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Blogging
- Build your influence online
- Increase traffic on your website.
- Increase your subscriber base
- Improve your website ranking
Guidelines for Submitting the Article
- Articles must be original, engaging, and helpful tips and suggestions for the reader.
- Articles published elsewhere are not eligible
- The article must be at least 750+ words long and contain at least one copyright-free image (or have secured permission to use the image).
- Articles must not be self-promotion or spam. We will include a short bio (100 words or less) of the author along with a picture (250 x 250-pixel photo) and a single backlink to their website (unless it is a spam website).
- No Plagiarism – Attribute and cite citations, dates, research, and more.
- Minor changes can remain made to your article to improve the content in terms of grammar, style, clarity, and more. You have the option to preview the changes before they go live.
Search Terms Related to
American society for nutrition
USDA nutrient database
nutrition facts calculator
nutrition facts label
nutrition facts example
nutrition facts list
nutrition facts generator
You Can Also Search Us By:
[write for us” “Fitness”]
[write for us” + “Fitness”]
[Fitness + “write for us”]
[write for us Fitness”]
[submit Fitness guest post”]
[guest posting” + “Fitness”]
[write to us” + “Fitness”]
[guest post” “Fitness”]
[submit guest post” + “Fitness”]
[guest posting Fitness]
[Fitness guest post]
[write for us + health and Fitness]
[write for us + Fitness]
[write for us health and Fitness]
[submit guest post Fitness]
[fitness “write for us”]
[Fitness write for us]
[Fitness + write for us]
[“write for us” + fitness]
Email at email@example.com