Band-Aid Write For Us
Band-Aid is a brand of adhesive bandages distributed by Johnson & Johnson, an American pharmaceutical and medical devices company. The brand, invented in 1920, has developed a generic term for adhesive bandages in countries such as the United States, Australia, Canada, and the Philippines.
Earle Dickson, a Johnson & Johnson employee, invented the Band-Aid in Highland Park, New Jersey, in 1920 for his wife Josephine, who usually cut and burned herself while cooking, and the prototype enabled her to dress her wounds on her own. Dickson’s idea remained passed on to his employer, who manufactured and marketed the product as the Band-Aid. Dickson had a popular career at Johnson & Johnson, growing to vice president before retiring in 1957.
How to Submit Your Article
In addition, share a Word document or a link file of your uploaded article with Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
Either send the text of the article in the contact form or email us at email@example.com.
Benefits of Blogging
- Build your influence online
- Increase traffic on your website.
- Increase your subscriber base
- Improve your website ranking
Guidelines for Submitting the Article
- Articles must be original, engaging, and helpful tips and suggestions for the reader.
- Articles published elsewhere are not eligible.
- The Articles’ length must be at least 750+ words long and contain at least one copyright-free image (or have secured permission to use the image).
- Articles must not be self-promotion or spam. We will include a short bio (100 words or less) of the author along with a picture (250 x 250-pixel photo) and a single backlink to their website (unless it is a spam website).
- No Plagiarism – Attribute and cite citations, dates, research, etc.
- Minor changes can be made to your article to improve the content regarding grammar, style, clarity, and more. You have the option to preview the changes before they go live.
Search Terms of Band-Aid Write For Us
- adhesive bandages
- multinational corporation
- Mickey Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Rocket Power
- smiley faces
- Dora the Explorer
- genericized trademark
you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Terms Related to Band-Aid Write For Us
Write for us blogging
Blogging tips write for us
Blogging + “write for us.”
Become a guest blogger
Looking for guest posts
Guest posts wanted
Guest posting guidelines
Become an author